In our Remnant From The Ashes Ent boss fight guide, we have mentioned all attack patterns of the boss so that you may know when to play aggressive or defensive. This boss has many attack patterns and he will also spawn smaller monsters in the boss fight arena.
Remnant From The Ashes Ent Boss Fight Guide – All Attack Patterns
- Forward Slam: In this attack the boss will do a forward slam attack on the ground using both of his arms, which results in a shockwave in front of the boss. This attack also reveals the weak point of the boss located on the back.
- Leg Stomp: In this attack, the boss stomps the ground which release an area of attack damage to you
- Right Arm Forward Swing: If the boss gets close to you, he will do a quick right arm forward swing attack at you.
- Mortar Fire: In this attack, Ent leans down it’s arm on the floor so as to fire projectiles. The attacks will deal fire status effect on you. The weak point of boss will be revealed entirely during this attack. During this attack also, the boss will spawn three exploding enemies at rapid succession.
- Screech: The boss will screech out its smaller monsters who will now have axes equipped. You are more likely to get stunned during this attack.
- Exploding Small Monsters: Every 15-20 seconds random small sized monsters will spawn in boss area. They will explode if they get near you.
Remnant From The Ashes Ent Boss Fight Guide – All Phases
Ent boss fight happens in total of four phases. The attack patterns mentioned above covers all of the aggressive moves of the boss. However, Ent mixes up his attacks in every new phase.
- Phase 01: The boss will do forward slam, leg stomp and right arm forward swing this first phase.
- Phase 02: In this phase the boss changes his attacks and does two forward slams instead of one. The weak point on the back opens after the second forward slam. The boss can also spawn three random small exploding monsters in this phase.
- Phase 03: In this phase the boss does mostly mortar attack. In addition to that, three exploding enemies will spawn at a rapid succession.
- Phase 04: In this phase the boss will unleash screech attack.
This sums up our Remnant From The Ashes Ent boss fight guide. Feel free to share your thoughts with us in comments section below.
Check out our other Remnant From The Ashes guides here