New Mortal Kombat 11 info leaked has been spotted at GameStop Italy, where website posted the game for pre-order along with additional information on the game and its Limited edition version. Mortal Kombat 11 is set to release April 23, 2019. A community event will take place on January 17, 2019 where more information about the game will be revealed.
Since the Mortal Kombat 11 Info leaked was posted at GameStop Italy, it was later taken down. The information mentioned on the website however leaked on other websites and social media. Here is everything that will be part of Mortal Kombat 11 (unconfirmed).
Mortal Kombat 11 Leaked Information
- A new game engine with even bloodier scenes.
- A new personalization system with clothes, accessories, and move sets never before seen.
- New Fatalities and a new GoreTech system make the performances even more brutal.
- Strong multiplayer component, entirely oriented towards eSports, including personalization systems, daily news, constantly updated rewards, and improved matchmaking
Limited Edition Contents
- Steel case
- Kombat Pass: Six characters and six “Battlepass”
Other than the information mentioned above, the GamStop Italy listing also consisted details of a pre-order bonus playable character. Shao Khan will be the pre-order bonus character in Mortal Kombat 11 and its first look image was also uploaded at the website. Take a look here.
We currently do not know if any of the information mentioned above could be entirely true or just a bit of it. We highly suggest to take this information as grain of salt as the release date is pretty much away and Ed Boon will surely reveal more information of the game officially in coming months.
We may see pre-order editions of Mortal Kombat 11 at Community Event January 17, 2019. We may also get to know more about the future plan of the game there.
Are you excited about the Mortal Kombat 11 Info Leaked details? Have you played the previous games in the long running series? Share your thoughts with us in comments section below.