The Division 2 gear sets are coming back, equipping the pieces of these special gear sets will allow you certain bonuses and perks in the game. There have been rumors since post-launch about the gear sets, but finally we have the information on all three new The Division 2 gear sets and their respective bonuses.
All three new The Division 2 gear sets will only grant you bonuses and perks if you equip two or more gear pieces.
- 2 gear pieces of True Patriot will allow you to do an additional 10% Damage to Enemy Armor
- 3 gear pieces will allow you to have 10% Protection from Elites
- 4 gear pieces will grant you a extra 10% of Total Armor
- 5 gear pieces of True Patriot will apply Red, White and Blue status effects debuffs. Red decreases enemy damage on Agents, white restores armor of friendlies and blue boosts skill cooldowns.
- 6 gear pieces will apply Full Flag effect on an enemy. Shooting an enemy with full flag will deal 25% damage to other enemies nearby with atleast one debuffs.
- 2 gear pieces of Ongoing Directive will allow you to have 20% weapon handling
- 3 gear pieces will allow you to do 25% Burn Damage
- 4 gear pieces will grant you to do 25% Bleed Damage
- 5 gear pieces of Ongoing Directive will grant you Emergency Requisition perk. Combat Resources (armor kits, ammo, grenades) within 40 metres of you will be collected automatically. Can occur once every 30 seconds.
- 6 gear pieces will grant you The Right Tool… perk. Killing an enemy with one weapon will grant you special ammo (explosive, shock, incendiary) to one of the other weapons.
- 2 gear pieces of Hardwired will allow you to have 20% Skill Health
- 3 gear pieces will allow you to do 20% Increases Shock Duration
- 4 gear pieces will grant you to 20% Skill Power
- 5 gear pieces of Hardwired will grant you Tamper Proof perk. Electrify your deployed skills (hive, turret, pulse sensor) causing enemies wandering too close to be shocked / disrupted in PVP. Can occur once every 10 seconds.
- 6 gear pieces will grant you Feedback Loop perk. Killing with a skill resets the cooldown of your other skill. Repairing a friendly agent’s armor from zero, resets the cooldown of your skills. Can occur once every 15 seconds. When a skill cooldown ends (or reaches full charges), gain bonus damage and repair to all skills for 15 seconds.
Check out the official released image below.
What are your thoughts on newly released The Division 2 gear sets? Which one will be your favorite? Share your thoughts with us in comments section below.