Destiny 2 Arc Week changes are huge and for starters, it is bringing back Mayhem event along with supercharged subclass powers for Warlock, Hunter and Titan. Destiny 2 Arc week will run from April 9 till April 16, be sure to not miss this supercharged event.
Destiny 2 Arc Week Changes – Complete List
- Stormcaller: Stormtrance
- All Stormtrance damage scales up to 150% over five seconds. The visual and sound effects have been updated to reflect this change.
- Stormcaller: Attunement of Conduction
- Chain Lightning Melee: You can now chain up to five enemies together, and each enemy can be hit by lightning twice. Damage has decreased from 50 to 31 per chain to account for this.
- Arc Web: You can now chain many more targets together and strike them back and forth. The chain range has also increased to 12 meters. Chaining electric damage from either Arc Web chains or the Chain Lightning Melee decreases grenade cooldown time.
- Stormcaller: Attunement of Elements
- Electrostatic Surge: Increased bonus regeneration of Rift by 600% per nearby friendly Guardian. The Rift will last for 20 seconds and you’ll get a UI notification when it’s active.
- Arc Soul: The duration of Arc Soul will be extended by 50%.
- Dawnblade: Everlasting Fire
- Tuned the amount of Super gained from Everlasting Fire and initial return is increasing to 13%, decaying until 0.75% per kill.
- Charging a detonation costs 20% less.
- Holding a charge costs 7% less.
- A full charge takes 0.7 seconds.
- Dark Blink costs 20% less.
- Super duration increased to 22 seconds.
- Arcstrider: Way of the Warrior
- Combination Blow: Can be stacked three times.
- Buff increases melee damage by 60% in PvE and 22.7% in PvP.
- Kills heal Hunters for 40 health and trigger regeneration.
- Deadly Reach: Buff duration increased from six to eight seconds, and it’s no longer consumed with a melee strike.
- Arcstrider: Way of the Wind
- Disorienting Blow: Disorientation distance increased by 50% and will last for two seconds in PvP modes.
- Focused Breathing: Increased dodgy recharge bonus while sprinting by 100%.
- Combat Meditation: Increased bonus grenade and melee regeneration while bloodied by 25%.
- Lightning Reflexes: Increased damage resistance while dodging in PvP to 40% and 70% in PvE.
- Striker: Code of the Juggernaut
- Frontal Assault: All weapon damage increased for the duration of the buff by 25% against combatants and 20% against players.
- Buff duration increased to 16 seconds and a timer will display on HUD.
- Knockout: Melee bonus damage increased to 60%. Once 60% has been reached, you’ll get a shield pop and any damage done after 60% will refresh the timer.
- No longer consumed after one melee attack and duration has been increased to five seconds.
Feel free to share your thoughts on Destiny 2 Arc week changes. Let us know more in comments section below.